Trailer Trash

To move, or not to move! That is the question! (Read 531 times)

dpc3

I approve of the name change, now where is the beer and boob pie?

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

OK. Man, I guess I didn't even lurk enough in the Trail Runner forum on RW. I feel...dirty...and ashamed. Sad

We like being dirty, so I think you'll be fine.  Big grin 

If both you and I are here, do you think Banana!! will follow?

Running is dumb.

Occasional Runner

I approve of the name change, now where is the beer and boob pie?

Even without the avatar, I knew that was you. That was supposed to be your post ban hammer name.

dpc3

Even without the avatar, I knew that was you. That was supposed to be your post ban hammer name.

Was just getting in the name changing spirit and have no sense of creativity, now back to talking about prairie dogs, turtle heads, and bear attacks.

MorganaRuns

Slower than you

We like being dirty, so I think you'll be fine.  Big grin 

If both you and I are here, do you think Banana!! will follow?

I hope so. I'm sure he'd like to be on a trail somewhere with just the two of us. We could let him chase us. Smile

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man" - The Dude

Upcoming races: AthHalf: 10/20

Irish Luck

Whew...I finally got my passport and made the trip over here!  Glad to see some familiar faces. I vote to stay.  Mix things up a bit, eh? 

BT survivor since 2003. Trail runner since 2009.

I think brain surgery stimulated my running nerve and made me into a trail runner. I'm grateful for both.

Occasional Runner

Whew...I finally got my passport and made the trip over here!  Glad to see some familiar faces. I vote to stay.  Mix things up a bit, eh? 

Glad you made it! 

Uh oh... now what?

Didn't recognize you without your trophy... now where were you running?

Hi and welcome.

Irish Luck

Didn't recognize you without your trophy... now where were you running?

Hi and welcome.

I should bring the old picture back, but I really like how green this picture is.  This new pic is from my finish of the Half Wit Half Marathon in 2010 (my first trail half).

BT survivor since 2003. Trail runner since 2009.

I think brain surgery stimulated my running nerve and made me into a trail runner. I'm grateful for both.

So it's probably time to make a decision.  Should we see if Eric (admin) can move all our posts to the Trail Runners forum?  I do like the Trailer Trash moniker, but I think it'd be good to merge the two groups.

Occasional Runner

So it's probably time to make a decision.  Should we see if Eric (admin) can move all our posts to the Trail Runners forum?  I do like the Trailer Trash moniker, but I think it'd be good to merge the two groups.

I don't see the point. I keep going over there to check it out, but there's NOTHING happening. Ever. It seems to me that there's a stark contrast in the forum cultures. I don't know what either group gains by merging them.

Uh oh... now what?

I'm puzzled.  In the first few days there was someone (RA veteran)

who wrote as if the dailies were a bad thing.  I felt like we were being

talked to as if we were grade schoolers.  After looking at the

current trail forum, it has a feel of disinterest, certainly less than the

variety and excitement our "same group of 10" has shown.

Keeping in mind I am a grumpy old guy and slow to learn new

tricks... either way is good with me.  I'll manage to find my way

through the dark and stormy and continue to blather.

rgot

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

If we merge, it would be a take over, essentially.  Don't you think?  I mean, our presence and posts and stuff would be prominent because we're just more active.

Running is dumb.

Occasional Runner

If we merge, it would be a take over, essentially.  Don't you think?  I mean, our presence and posts and stuff would be prominent because we're just more active.

That's how I see it. It would be more like relocating the "active" trail forum to the "essentially dead" trail forum. Let's be real here. THIS is the trail forum on RA.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I don't really care what happens, I just don't want to step on any toes in the process. 

And according to the reports, there are 116 of us here.

Running is dumb.