Trailer Trash

moody weather monday (Read 18 times)

runtraildc

I know I used this header a couple of weeks ago, but it fits again. Actually felt like fall this morning. Cool, wet, windy and noticeably lower light. Trees are starting to change here and some are coming down. I have a pot of lentil sausage soup on the stove. Smells good.

Running-wise-- not a whole lot to report. I ended up walking about 4 yesterday, rowed on Saturday. Not sure what is in store for today, but I need to figure out soon.

qotd: Any fall favorite meals? One of mine is the lentil soup. It is so easy and yet filling, with lots of leftovers. All it really needs is a good flavorful sausage and it pretty much makes itself.

XtremeTaper

Chilly, damp, and somewhat "cold" feeling weather here today as well. Spitting rain on/off, and this morning walked the dogs in their rain coats. Will get in some miles after work for the streak but I am not highly motivated. Will need long sleeves today. Brrr.

The usual bit of running over the weekend with Baker along the trails of French Creek and Birdsboro watershed. Nothing much of note, slow and plodding. I am back in the creaky phase again. Had some nice short woodsy walks with the missus and the Lady too.

QOTD: Chili. I made a batch a few weeks ago.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Pain is my friend

Easy 7 miles for Taper Monday. Was a bit cold but I like it that way.

qotd: Nope. Does pumpkin pie count?

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

Pulse endurance 48 hr 175.3 miles

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Rest day today. Was nice sleeping in on a rainy morning.

Krash - have the taper blues yet?

QOTD: I had a really nice creamy chicken and rice soup yesterday. It was so good I am going to get a batch out from the freezer to have for lunch all week. Kids won't eat it so I can enjoy it for a while. But my real favorite fall meal is my mom's apple pie. So yes Krash, pie counts!

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Pain is my friend

Nope. Still on cloud nine. Excited to race. Wait till later this week when I cut back my miles even more or take a rest day. I don’t even know what a rest day is or how to rest.

Krash - have the taper blues yet?

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

Pulse endurance 48 hr 175.3 miles

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?