Trailer Trash

The Mom's Sundaily (Read 34 times)

Sandy-2

Up very early, but not to run.  Heading out to California for a quick visit to my Dad and DB and SIL. Hope to get a sunset run in this evening.  Then it's off to Seoul for the week.

Happy Mother's Day all you Moms out there!!

tbd.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Good Morning,

Happy Mother's Day to us moms!

Off to work, hoping to get in a nice run afterwards!

Sandy: Early indeed. Hope you'll have a nice "vacation" and a safe trip to Korea!

QOTD: pass.

Run for fun.

The pooch and I are back from our morning trail run. We did an easy run of 6 miles.

Happy mothers day to all the moms here.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Occasional Runner

Was planning to go for a long run this morning, but I'm not feeling it today so I'm heading out for my typical 6 mile run to the gym.

I came in 3rd in the Beer Mile yesterday with a disappointing time of 8:35. I have mixed feelings about it. It's a slow mile, but it's a short amount of time to drink 4 beers.

Birdwell

Morning!

SRD for me.

Happy mothers day!

jonferg67

Endless trails

I'm heading over to my moms to make her brunch with crepes, bacon and home

fries.

Hopefully an easy 5 or 6 later day.

Happy Mothers Day, mom's!

muppy

Happy Mother's Day!

Got in a slow 7 this morning.

dpc3

Got in 8.5, let the semi-taper craziness begin.

Have a good day all especially the mothers out there!

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Happy Mother's day!

I ran the Pengelly Double Dip course this morning (13.2)- I've run all the sections previously, but never the entire route- oh my, what a sadistic course!  There are long stretches that are not only on your toes steep, but tippy toe steep Big grin  My legs started fatigued from yesterdays run up Mount Jumbo, so it was especially tough today.

Enjoy the day everyone

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Brian Runner

Attempted to get a group together for a short road trip to do a long run on some rail trail this morning but it fell apart at the last minute. Ended up doing about 8 miles with a friend on the local trails instead. Chilly with a breeze, but the rain gave way to partly sunny skies. Run felt awesome.

valerienv

Thread killer ..

Did a slow but beautiful 12 miles helping to mark part of  the 50 mile course of the Silver State 50/50 . It looks like it  will have the biggest turn out for the 50 mile in the 30+ year history of the race . There are still openings in both the 50k and 50 mile .....Gathered some props for my aid station we are going for a pirate theme for no real reason .

Ultra Cowboy

Took wife and daughters to church ebelskiver breakfast then drove to lake Sonoma for  3 hour  of heat and hills. Mission accomplished nearly 4000 feet in over 12.3 miles.  75 degrees at start an 80 degrees at finish. Not fast but building some tolerance I hope.

WYBMADIITY

Save