Trailer Trash

Finally Fridaily (Read 21 times)

Sandy-2

Actually 2 things, Warden is smiling, and we're out of beer.

I was so shocked by the empty beers that I didn’t notice the warden smile.

tbd.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

No run today, but 20 miles of biking. I got called in early for work today, starting at 4 am, so my bike commute was between 3 and 4. A lot more cars and pedestrians around at that time than an hour later (when I usually go).

Fun part was when I was riding across the Penn State campus (uphill, so I go slow): students walking home from bars and clubs, most of them well loaded with booze, and I could listen in on their comments and conversations. Too funny. Young people (still all idealistic and with little life experience) and alcohol make for a very entertaining combination.

AT: nice picture. Looks like a fun time.

Gatsby, Jamie: that bug seems to be going around here, too. DD feeling like sh!t.

Jamie: good luck with the traffic. It was insane today already, and it’s only Friday.  Plan for an extra couple hours.

Traildc: I can totally relate. Why stress it...

Queen: your life seems much busier now than before retirement.

Sandy: Enjoy the weekend, seems like a good mix of busy and relaxing.

XT: what fun to train a dog from scratch. I think I must consider myself lucky: when I was training my first dog as a puppy, she learned “sit” as her first command, instantly - by coincidence, I said “sit” just as she was getting ready to sit down, and after she got a treat as a reward, she knew that command right away. Not sure it works like that with many dogs.

wc: enjoy your weekend!

QOTD: Now that DS’s bike is repaired again, we were hoping for a bike trip along Pine Creek through the gorge. But it’s supposed to rain, so we will probably switch to finishing painting DS’s steampunk room. I finally found the stencils I had been looking for since July.

Work Run  and run work 

Run for fun.