Trailer Trash

Trail Box (Read 45 times)

Hey Trailers,

Trail Box is a subscription delivery service that sends you trail goodies in a package once a month. They featured my blog today on the "stories" section of their website if you wanna check it out (link below). I'm going to do a review of the May package on my blog soon.  Seems like decent stuff, they included a sample of Tailwind, which I've been wanting to try out for awhile.

trail-box.com/stories/?p=197

(FYI, I paid for my subscription to Trail Box)

LB2

I have heard good things about Tailwind. Of course, the information I heard was from the people that make it. I guess I never expected them to say, "Meh, our stuff is okay but not that good..." I am interested in what you think about it.

LB2

valerienv

Thread killer ..

I have heard good things about Tailwind. Of course, the information I heard was from the people that make it. I guess I never expected them to say, "Meh, our stuff is okay but not that good..." I am interested in what you think about it.

Love , I don't make,  just use it . My husband also uses it and he loves it . I would recommend getting the sample pack and trying it out .