Trailer Trash

Finally Friday (Read 19 times)

LB2

It has been a long, long week with very little mileage. I did run 3.5 this morning, and it felt pretty good. I'll make one last attempt to shoot a deer this evening before I have to take a break until rifle season opens on November 21st. I haven't really had time to hunt much this week, so I should have taken one out when I had the chance this past weekend, sort of waiting on a buck or a larger doe. I saw three deer at 7AM in my neighbor's yard.

QOTD: Weekend plans?

I'll make a run in the morning, and then I have to do some winterizing for the pool (cover came in Tuesday). I think I will cut the grass one last time and maybe build some shudders for the little house we have out by the pool.

LB2

NorthernHarrier

Well finally some good news happening(IMHO) as we patiently wait. Funny how the Prez wants the counting stopped in a couple states but count every vote in a couple others.   Did another sunrise beach joggy thing of 4 miles but gonna head to the trails around lunch time to get some real miles. I do enjoy the beach running but I can't go fast or far. I think the longest I have ever run on the beach is maybe 10 miles or so.

QOTD--just more of the same -sun, ocean, beach, etc.

Pain is my friend

Dropped my truck off at the shop this morning. It need a check up. Engine light came on. Ran from the shop to work the round about way. 8.2 miles. After work I will run back. I haven't decided how many miles I will do. It will be at least 5.5 miles. I don't want to be to tired. Want to be rested for the long run weekend.

QOTD: 16-20 miles on a high school track.

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

Pulse endurance 48 hr 175.3 miles

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?

Sandy-2

Day 3 of my 5am meeting, uuuugh.  This is one of the meetings that I go to London for, so it's a little depressing to have it virtually.  And now I would have been with friends in a pub or sitting down to dinner, probably talking about the hike we'd be doing the next morning. (Note how I didn't say anything about discussing the meetings we would have been sitting through all day.)  Oh well.

I'll run after work today, probably do 11 miles or so.

qotd: Some running, maybe I'll go to where my DD is doing a horse ride tomorrow and do some trails there. Also do some stuff around the house, that never ends.

tbd.

runtraildc

Glorious day here today, but taking a yoga day. Deep breaths... .  I'm also getting a couple of house projects done while the weather is nice to work outside. I'll get in some strength work in later.

Good luck hunting, LB!

qotd: Probably more of the same.  Should include some time in the woods and by the Bay.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Currently 72 and sun here in PA. I had to get out for a runch - 4ish miles. Legs still barking at me a little bit. Supposed to be nice all weekend.

Krash - 16-20 miles on a track??? 

QOTD: DD basketball practices and game, some running, yard work, and hopefully some relaxing.

Have a great weekend!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday