Trailer Trash

What? It's Wednesday already? (Read 37 times)

NorthernHarrier

Spent yesterday afternoon mountain biking with my bud. Hot, dry, and dusty, I was trashed. Intervals in the morning followed by that so I head out to Indian lake this morning to run and I think I actually walked most of the uphills. Too old for that kind of stuff--but let me tell you about when I was young.....LOL!

So I ordered another pair of Xodus to put away in the closet from Amazon. Last pair in my size and a good price--just one problem: when they arrived today it's obvious that they have been used. There is more wear on the soles than the pair I'm currently using. Angry Real nice. So I've already gone thru the return BS and they'll be shipped back tomorrow.  GRRRR.   Back searching again.

QOTD--Usually run during the day but I do enjoy evening runs. Doesn't matter if I eat large or not. No prob. I don't run too well after a few beers though--I've tried a few times. Wink

Queen of Nothing

Sue

No run feeling crappy, not physically but mentally as I am sick of work.

QOTD:  I always have a drink with dinner so if I haven't run by the time I eat dinner, it's not gonna happen.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Got in a nice night run of 9.5 miles. Really enjoyable, despite some creepy animal sounds. I used my headlamp (DD was so nice to give it back to me when she saw that I was planning on a night run while she had marching band practice) and a handheld flashlight (DS's bike light, but he doesn't know), and it was much better than just the headlamp alone. Only problem is that I'll have to figure out some way to hold the handheld water bottle in one hand only over quite some distance, and the light in the other hand. Changing those is a bit tricky, unless I stop.

Harrier: Sorry to hear your shoe mishap. Hope you'll find some other pair.

Queen: I can relate. I'll have to be at work at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow again, same as today - Dead.

Run for fun.