Trailer Trash

Quad Dipsea Race Report (Read 233 times)

elbee

Congratulations! I've done the Double but not the Quad. It's always been the week before North Face so doing the two on back to back weekends like that is something I know my body can't handle.

toyger

Congratulations! Sounds like a great race. Thanks for the RR. What's your next race?

Jen

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

big congrats!  I think no one will be offended by the title ultrarunner, that looks like a hell-ish tough race

I remember (not fondly) running stairs for football, I also remember that sometimes if felt a little better after vomiting Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Watoni

Congratulations Andie!

FWIW, the Quad is harder than either of the 50ks I have done (each in the Headlands with 5500-6500 feet of elevation gain) ... if I am an ultrarunner, then so are you!

Irish Luck

WAY TO GO!  I am incredibly impressed with the elevation you conquered. 

BT survivor since 2003. Trail runner since 2009.

I think brain surgery stimulated my running nerve and made me into a trail runner. I'm grateful for both.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Andie awesome report!!  Can totally hear how much fun you had running this.  I am sure it was hard but you were nothing but Happy.  Good swag...maybe next year.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄