Trailer Trash

Happy Birthday AT Friday!!!! (Read 19 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

A big Happy Birthday to our one and only ATrunner.  I hope you have a fantastic day!

I got out for 4 this morning.  I am hoping to get in a couple of decent runs this weekend.  Weather should be great.  We'll see how it goes.  Also will be doing a ton of walking tomorrow as the fam is going to Hershey Park.

Another GL to the G twins this weekend.  Run consistent out there!

QOTD: Weekend plans?

QOTD2: I need sock suggestions.  I like drymax but willing to look at something else.

Have a great weekend!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Happy Birthday, Tim!  Smile  Hope it's fantastic!

QOTD: Leaving for the North shore of Lake Superior on Sunday for a week.  Forecast shows rain. 

QOTD2:  Once I went Injinji, I haven't gone back.

Running is dumb.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Happy Birthday Tim!  Let the Social Security checks start to roll! 

Going to get out sometime today, doesn't matter when because heaven has arrived Smile

qotd: enjoy the cool weather and rack up a few miles

qotd2: I only wear Darn Tough socks- different weights, different lengths.  They last forever (well almost so)

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

LB2

Happy Birthday, AT!!

I ran another short loop this morning. I have had a tiring week. I'm just glad I got out the door this morning.

QOTD 1: Dove shoot on Saturday, maybe an early run, and I'll run 5 to 10 on Sunday.

QOTD 2: Swiftwick. I like those socks. I need to get some Darn Tough socks, though. They can do double duty for running and hunting.

LB2

XtremeTaper

Feels a little like fall here today!

Happy birthday AT!! Have a great day.

Ended up doubling yesterday after my solo lunch time run. Took the dogs out for about 3 miles on the trails of Monocacy Hill. Mostly a dog jog/hike and likely took as long time wise as my 6 mile run at lunch. Ha. So far this morning we did our usual 2 mile neighborhood loop, walking the first mile and sort of running the second. Need to get to the gym today at lunch and will do something with the dogs after work.

QOTD: No big weekend plans. Work with the new dog some more, watch some college/pro football. Need to attack some weeds in the garden that I've been ignoring since I started working on the deck. Now that the deck is done, I need to get back after those damn weeds.

QOTD2 I've been using the woolie boolie. Mostly because I like a thick sock for muddy trails and of course the name.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

dhuffman63

Trails

Happy Birthday Tim.  Hope it's a great one.

Good luck to the 100 milers at Woodstock who should be starting at 4 today.

I did 3 on the TM then went and cleaned stalls.  I turned Codee out into the paddock area with the other two as her shoes are staying on ok and there's no real green grass in there.  I did have a large round bale put in there for them.

qotd: I plan on 10 miles both Sat and Sun.  Sat I also have a massage; Sun I'm getting a new tattoo...small green dragonfly for the marathon and a blue on for my 50ks.  Once I have the 50 (purple), 100k (orange) and 100 (red) I'll add them.  Putting them on my lower leg/ankle area.

We plan to see the second movie for IT this weekend too.

qotd2: Injinji.  I've not blistered wearing them so something is working.  Course it could be that I'm doing very little running so the torque isn't quite the same as if I were running.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

the woolie boolie

Those are my winter socks.  They've held up really well for years too.

Running is dumb.

Sandy-2

SRD.

The start is at 4pm today. Go Gatsby and Gator!!!

qotd 1: I'll run early each morning and then go to the gym with my DW in the late morning.  Then do stuff around the house and probably try to fet in a nap.

qotd 2: I always wear kinda tight Asics 1/4 height socks.  I have had small insignificant blisters develop during some of my hundreds, but I think that's more due to wet and hot conditions.  For normal running I haven't blisters in years.

tbd.

Gator eye

Happy B-day old man. And u to Tim

sitting here at Woodstock wait for the starting guitar licks feel pretty lucky. I got thw bib number of 69.  I mean what are the odds.

AT-runner

Tim

Thanks, everyone. Yes, I moved up an AG today (now I'm back in XT and Queen's AG).  Also our 33rd Wedding Anniversary, so I never forget my anniversary.

SRD today.

Gator - nice Bib # for a Hippie 100.  Good luck.

QOTD:  Dinner and walk around town tonight for First Friday.  We'll hear some music and have a few craft beers. Run early tomorrow and some work on the Tiny House.

QOTD2:  Drymax for me.  With all the creek crossing I do, there the best for me. I even use their winter version when it's cold.

Here's 33 years ago.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Sandy-2

AT, I forgot to wish you a happy birthday.  And now also happy anniversary to you and Ms. AT.

tbd.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Happy anniversary and birthday, Tim!

Threw in a 35 minute tempo run in today's 6.5 miles.

qotd: no plans, spontaneity rules this weekend

qotd2: I've been using Wright Socks for years, but my LRS stopped carrying them, so I switched to Feetures.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
                                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.