Trailer Trash

Stolen from "Are your shoes the right size?" (Read 48 times)

Uh oh... now what?

Made me cringe...

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Oh my gosh - that doesn't look like just a 100-miler all downhill. More like lifelong abuse.

Run for fun.

LB2

I'd like to hear the story behind those hooves.

I assume by the title it is from shoes being too small. But I think I would have stopped a long time before I got to that point and thought, "Hmmm, something isn't right..."

LB2

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

ewwwww.....

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

I will never say I have ugly feet again.

You people have issues 

Daydreamer1

Oh my gosh - that doesn't look like just a 100-miler all downhill. More like lifelong abuse.

I was thinking the same thing. My Mother-in Law spent a lifetime with bad feet because her parents forced the kids to wear shoes that were too small.

This also looks somewhat like bunions and/or arthritis. But I could be wrong I'm not a podiatrist.

Any further insight on these John?

Uh oh... now what?

I don't know anything about the photo.  First guess is woman who has (by culture) been in fashionable, pointy, too small, at least some high heel shoes for several year (feet look old).  If I can remember where I stole it, I'll go back and look for info.

runfastandie

I love running, but let me tell you, I'd stop way before my feet looked like this!   Bluck.

sugnim

Those can't really be the feet of a runner, can they?  It looks like the person has some major orthopedic disease.

On a related note, I have a co-worker who does not exercise, but went to the LRS for some "tennis shoes" recently.  She has been wearing her tennis shoes to work every day now because they are so comfortable.  It turns out that she has been wearing a size 7 all of her life but she really is a 9.5.  She never had her feet measured before and doesn't know why she thought she was a size 7.  She is in her 50's, so I imagine that her feet must look something like the ones in this photo after a lifetime of wearing shoes that are 2.5 sizes too small!

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I love my Keene tennis shoes with a big roomy toe area.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄