Trailer Trash

Hello Tuesday (Read 11 times)

Sandy-2

Anyone out there?  I did an easy 3 mi instant run this morning.  Still a bit cool here, upper 50s. Fingers crossed the weather looks ok for next weekend - yay!!

qotd (yesterday): we watched “The Diplomat” on Netflix, we really liked it. The main creator was also one of the people who wrote for The West Wing.

qotd (today): I got nothing.

tbd.

NorthernHarrier

Hi Sandy,  I don't want you to be lonely so I'll check in.   Busy day for me moving about 5000 lbs of rock around(basketball sized boulders). Was pretty wiped out from that but still managed to get out for a 5 mile death march, joggy thing. Tomorrow will be more of that kinda stuff. Have to pick up a trailer load of gravel and when done with that a trailer load of washed stone. Still will try to get out for a 12-13 miler. Once upon a time all this kind of stuff was easy.....

QOTD--Anybody else around?

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Ran 8.1 miles late morning, then took an afternoon nap.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Hello!  Back to work for me today.  Easy 4 miles. Lungs are unhappy from something in the air around here. Seeing if OTC allergy meds help. Never had allergies before, but this winter was not a normal one either. 

QOTD: hi!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR