Trailer Trash

Must be Mondailies (Read 34 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

I....am...tired.  Watched a very exciting game last night.  Then could not sleep....brain would not shut off.

No running today.

QOTD: 44.5 miles.  Taking it slow...ish.

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

strength training this evening; I think I'm going to have to cut back on the weight on squats- my knees have been sore-ish for the last week or so

qotd: 129, that's w/ one week of only 5 miles running, but with 17 miles of snowshoeing in the mountains 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Got up at 3:30 to be at work on time despite the snowstorm and freezing rain. Roads were terrible, but I made it.

Worked early and stayed late, then errands, so no run for me today. Which is good because I'm tired, after only 3 hours of sleep and lots of time on my legs.

Queen, Mandy: I hope your puppies will be well soon again. It's hard to watch them suffer.

Sandy: Your streaming software seems quite powerful...

QOTD: No idea, did not keep track of it. On purpose. 

Run for fun.

Got a couple miles of back country skiing in this evening... This snow is 3 feet deep and not conducive to gliding around.  It's getting cold cold cold tonight though so that should make things fun.  Ran a hard road race in Punsxy yesterday - two miles uphill, two miles down (did run past the infamous Gobbler's Knob) and my shins are really cranky today.

QOTD: I ran about 60 in January.  But I skied about the same.  Gotta get it in while the gettin's good.

Sandy-2

Hi Everyone, today is a travel day and I didn't get up to run this morning...  lazy ass, what can I say?  Maybe I'll run when I get to London.

I hope everyone (and their dogs) are feeling better soon !!!!!

FTYC:  Yup I was watching a free "bootleg" feed.  Kinda low resolution, but it was live.

qotd: 164 miles.  (Ya know, maybe I should report in kilometers, 264 sounds so much more.... impressive.)

tbd.