Trailer Trash

Flaky Friday (Read 35 times)

Watoni

SRD today, maybe an easy spin, but probably not -- busy getting ready to travel and just not feeling it. Going to be following Hardrock

QOTD: I plan, but have to adapt as much or more than I plan, so it is dynamic planning Wink

Snowdenrun

10.5 yesterday. Then a shorter hike with the dog. It took a while but DBF noticed I was dragging ass and that's when I realized I was so hungry I skipped right over the hangry phase and went right into the semi-comatose phase. Followed by an awesome burger and beer.

QOTD: I'm reliable to other people. I always show up to work on time, show up to everything through the fire department. I just go run, no training plan or anything, but I'm reliable about 80% of the time.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Checking in late today, work was in my way. Planning on a longer run later in the afternoon.

QOTD: Pretty reliable in life in general, but sometimes life comes in between. With running, I don't follow a plan, but I have the big picture in mind and follow it, setting priorities as I go along.

Good luck to all our racers and pacers this weekend!

Run for fun.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

5.6 this AM with Earl.  Ran short of time so last two miles were FSW (Forced Speed Work).  Have another leg of the Rim Trail in Tahoe planned for tomorrow, I think it's 20.  Need to check on Gerber runninng his hundy today at Hard Rock, dam work interferrring with life.

runtraildc:  Happy Hour.

sugnim:  Good luck on your run.

QOTD:  To be reliable to my running plans  I need to have a plan.  I haven't gotten to that point yet.   In life in general I need to make a To Do List to get things done both at work and home.  Then I usually stick to it pretty good.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Daydreamer1

Not sure if I'll get out today or how long it might be if I do. Have a big school project that just isn't coming together like I want it to.

QOTD: For life in general I'm far too reliable. I'm rarely late for work or other commitments and often extend myself too far just to not let others hanging. So, that means that my running, biking and training suffer. I'll have a plan at the beginning of the month that revolves around my other commitments. Most often I'll be about 75% successful in keeping with that shorter term plan. My life is too chaotic to follow a long term plan though, it would have to be revised on a weekly and monthly basis.

ceezy

8 hilly miles...legs were  a bit heavy but not bad from a quick-ish 8 last night and temps were great (even got a few sprinkles).

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Been following Hardrock off and on today.  Now saying there is a Flash Flood Watch in the San Juans...

runtraildc

happy hour won!