Trailer Trash

Thursdaily (Read 30 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Sue: The stuff seems to work for me. But wait until Monday. I'll let you know how it does on a real long run.

I'll wait...I don't move that fast and live in the boonies so will have to order on line...let us know.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

6 miles on the bike path today. It was cooler, so I made it a tempo run - my current tempo pace is about what my easy pace used to be before I fell sick. 

LB2: I have noticed that the drinks with simple sugars are like rocket fuel for me. Therefore, I use some Gatorade (or Coke, whatever is available) on top of my usual HEED and Sustained Energy, just to get the boost during long races. I do need protein to supplement, though, if the distance is longer than maybe a marathon.

QOTD: No, hardly ever. My dumbphone is too heavy, there is no signal in the area where I run, and it does not have an i-pod, so it's pretty useless. I rather carry my waterproof, shockproof camera, which also shows the time, so I'm good.

Only when I come across rattlesnakes and have to jump them, I worry what would happen if I got bitten. Has not happened yet, though. 

Run for fun.