Trailer Trash

Fall Down Friday (Read 14 times)

LB2

We had some pretty serious storms come through before daybreak this morning, dropped about 1.5 inches of rain in a couple of hours. They came from the northeast and were headed southwest, kind of odd for here, but they do that sometimes. I ran 2.5 miles; worked abs; did dumbbell curls; completed 3 sets of dumbbell lunges; and I jumped in the pool.

QOTD: Weekend plans?

I was going to take the kayak down the river and try to catch a few Kentucky Bass, but the river was muddy yesterday when I looked at it. I imagine it will be muddier and a little high tomorrow. I'll probably do a 5 mile run on Saturday, and maybe a 10 miler on Sunday. I need to get at least one 10 miler in before the end of the month before I start moving up in August.

LB2

runtraildc

Wogged this morning with a friend earlier. Maybe 4 miles in all. He's turning 81 shortly, so he's mostly walking these days. We got out early and then stopped for coffee afterwards. Good to catch up. Now it's getting hot(ter) out there and glad to have AC for the rest of the day.

qotd: Probably some house chores, all inside. This is the hottest it has been for a few years, so it's bunker down. I want to move to a colder climate.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

1.2 walk with Jack ...and he had enough.  Back out for 5 miles.  
        so hot in Michifannand we haven't had rain for weeks.  Like being in CA again. 

qotd:  nothing.....staining the deck....

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

LB2

qotd: Probably some house chores, all inside. This is the hottest it has been for a few years, so it's bunker down. I want to move to a colder climate.

I just helped my daughter drive from Denver to Atlanta last week, or the week before... She was thinking she had made a bad move when we first got there. Once she gets settled in and gets a new job, I think she will be fine.

LB2

Sandy-2

Still trying to get over Covid, sore throat is gone but chest congestion and tiredness is still hanging in a bit.  But it’s getting a little better each day. I hardly ever get sick and when I do I bounce back quick, so this is a little frustrating.

LB: we had some strong thunderstorms today,  so thanks for sending the rain this way.

qotd:  nothing, see above.

tbd.

10 miles today, including a few with RC friends that I bumped into along the way. 

Not hot here on the coast, plenty of natural AC (fog). 

QOTD: driving to OR for a long weekend. Klamath Falls tomorrow and then Silverton, to visit a friend of DH’s. Going to be 80-90 degrees there. 

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR