Trailer Trash

Wild Wednesday (Read 19 times)

LB2

Busy day today at work. I ended up running 4 miles this morning. I am exactly 100 miles ahead of schedule for the year.

QOTD 1: Mileage for September?

QOTD 2: Use one word to describe your impression of the debate if you watched last night?

Disappointing

LB2

XtremeTaper

Not sure of running plans for today. There will be some miles, might be on the road, might be on the trail. Depends on the progress of the work going on in my backyard. The pool is drained and being retiled, so I might need to stick close as that wraps up. In any event need to get some miles for the streak. Good weather today, front came through last night and blew the humidity away. Should only be upper 60's today with a cooling breeze.

QOTD1: 186 + today will make it low 190's.

QOTD2: Embarrassed. I am embarrassed for our country. We are led by a bully child, and half the country thinks it's great.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

runtraildc

Nothing yet so far. I think it will be a gym day for some strength work. But it is also gorgeous outside so chowder and I might also go to rock creek for a short hike.

Qord1: Don't know. It's low and i wasn't tracking

Q2:  What XT said. Turned it off at the first derogatory comment, which was less than 3min

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Took the day off yesterday, much to the chagrin of Tiny Elvis 

Will get on the trails after work with TE

My buddies are going on a trip this weekend that I wish I was going- a traverse of the Cabinet Mountains Wilderness. I’d be going but they are doing it Saturday and Sunday- it’s a 50-ish mile route up high and almost all off trail which means a very late finish Sunday, coupled with a 5-ish drive home and a early Monday start to work makes it undoable 

qotd: should be right at 200 miles after tonight (thanks to a 100 mile Wonderland trip)

qotd 2: I knew it would be a shit show, so I didn’t bother watching; I did see that a CNN poll said that of viewers polled, 65% thought one candidate did better

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

LB2

qotd 2: I knew it would be a shit show, so I didn’t bother watching; I did see that a CNN poll said that of viewers polled, 65% thought one candidate did better

Which one did better? Chris Wallace? LOL!!

LB2

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Which one did better? Chris Wallace? LOL!!

from the sounds of it, maybe so? Smile

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

A short run at lunch. Beautiful day with a nice wind out. I wish I could play hooky and hit the trails.

QOTD: 167 miles on 15 days of running. Took a lot of days off this month. I'd like to get back up there for October but we'll see how our schedules hold up. We (maybe mostly me) are still trying to get used to our new normal school schedule.

QOTD 2: I will agree with XT. Embarrassed that as a country this is what it comes to. I stand by what I said, both candidates are terrible. Both sides are childish. Both are manipulative. I know politics have been like that but it's feels more extreme now for some reason.

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Pain is my friend

Easy 11.5 miles yesterday with 3600 ft of vert yesterday and 11.6 miles road today.

QOTD: I had 314 miles in sept.

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

Pulse endurance 48 hr 175.3 miles

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?

Gator eye

Got out for ten this am. Trip to Marquette was great got some climbing in got some paved path time in, got some craft beer time in. Hit all the major check marks. 

qotd: 274.  Was hopin to get over 300 but oh well who cares?

qoTd: slept like a baby. Knew it was gonna be a joke and a waste of time. Sound like my prediction came true

post note. And really if you don’t know who your voting for by now maybe you shouldn’t be voting

Sandy-2

Way too busy at work this week.  Not sure what is going on.

I didn't sleep so well last night so I slept in this morning and then ran 6 after work.  I needed the break.

qotd 1: 189 miles, back to my 'normal' range.

qotd 2: Cringeworthy.   runtrail, we made it to about 10 minutes.

tbd.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

4.5 today, race on Saturday, first since March.

QOTD 1:  162.2, my lowest siince May of last year.

QOTD 2:  I didn't watch as I expected a fiasco of monumental proportions.  From descriptions I've read, a good adjective would be childish.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

8.4 miles today including speedwork.

QOTD: 179 miles

QOTD 2: I didn’t watch. No point. Glad that I opted to waste my time watching baseball instead.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

QOTD 2: Use one word to describe your impression of the debate if you watched last night?

Found a BBC post that described how other countries viewed the debate.  Embarrassing is putting it mildly.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54354405

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.