Trailer Trash

Tuesdailies (Read 40 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

was going to run after work, had all my clothing w/ me but forgot my shoes! 

so instead went home (I have a short window after work so I don't have to run w/ a lamp), changed and went to the gym and hit the weights- I need to keep a spare pair of shoes in my truck; I do pretty good w/ spare clothing- have a spare headlamp, windshirt, fleece vest, gloves and a hat, but no spare shoes- will fix that tomorrow

qotd: I think I have my DW convinced that a winter backpacking trip is in order- no snow shelters though- a proper tent instead 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

Tuesday disappeared into the stratosphere for me. Left Houston on Monday morning and arrived in Busan late Tuesday night. Wish the airlines would put in a few rows of treadmills, but I guess that would disturb the sleepers, plus no showers wouldn't be too good either.

I plan to do 5 mi after work today (Wed).

i agree about supporting the LRS, getting their support and then buying on line isn't fair.

Qotd: I was planning on doing a 100k here, but just found out I have to travel to Rome that weekend for business.  I'll just have to find another one I guess.

tbd.