Trailer Trash

TGIFridaily (Read 36 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I took this one this morning right near the end of our run.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Sandy-2

I'll do 5 or so after work today.  Thinking about leaving work early just 'cause it's Friday !!!!!  I'm crazy busy, but I could really use the break.

FS87:  cool image !!!

qotd:  I liked "Eat and Run" by Scot Jurek, but I'm also about half way thru "Run Gently Out There" which I really like alot.

P.S.  Oh, it's gloomy trail photo day.  Here's one.

tbd.

Watoni

Work has been killing me lately, so I was really happy to get out for a quick 10k with about 1000 feet of climbing ... trying to psych myself up for a midnight or 3am run

QOTD: I should read Born to Run and Bernd's book(s). I received Kilian's book as a gift. It was good, but not great.

runfastandie

2 miles with a friend - she's running the Santa Barbara Marathon tomorrow- followed by weight training.

QOTD: What a great topic!!!  I LOVE running books.  Right now I'm reading a book about the 1000 ways people have died in the Grand Canyon (in prep for R2R2R). I love it and can't wait to read the one on Yosemite.  Others are the books by Matt Fitzgerald oh- and Dean Karnazes. He is HYSTERICAL.  I just love his writing.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Sandy-2 that is really creepy lol. I am expecting a werewolf from Van Helsing (Hugh Jackman) to come launching itself out of the fog.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Birdwell

Afternoon folks!

just checking in to answer the QOTD. My foot is still healing from the 3 inch nail I took last week. I'm hoping to get out for a little wog tomorrow.

QOTD: "Run Gently out There" by John M. (I'm copying people)

It's the only "running" book I own, and I've enjoyed it immensely.