Trailer Trash

Mildly Confusing Mondaily (Read 40 times)

Daydreamer1

Taking today off, although I might go on the elliptical later. I put myself on a several day moratorium from running. My ankle has been doing well in the strength department, but a little over a week ago I did some light jumping jacks and the pain flared up. I don't like where it's at or how it feels. It's just not the normal pain that I've had from rolling ankles. So today I went to see the Dr to get some X-rays. I want to make sure that I'm not running on a cracked bone.

QOTD: We haven't had a real garden for years. There's too many produce farmers around me for it to pay to raise my own stuff and I don't enjoy it anyway. I'd rather raise a few beef animals or pigs. Unfortunately we are so often working or going somewhere that it would be difficult to tend to the animals properly.

runtraildc

I think I might have figured out what the water contraptions I saw, they have a band of sheep that grazes on Jumbo in the summer to help control Spurge and  Knappweed- those might have been water collections sites for the sheep?????

hmmm, I was betting on some backwoods meth cooker..  photos next time, please!

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Hey back from a week in the Baja and a week in the big city for work.  One run in the last two weeks, on the beach.  Not so great....give me the woods any day.  Had to put my 14 year old lab Shasta down for the last nap of her life this past Thursday.  She used to be my running partner.  She loved the woods and water; hated many dogs.  She was our girlie and will be missed.

Ran 14 on Sunday...sore thighs (quads) today.  Took the day off and will run tomorrow.  Spring is here and it is soooo beautiful around here.

QOTD: Not yet but soon, although what our garden produces; it would be cheaper to go to the farmers market!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Queen: So sorry for the loss of your dog Shasta. It is always hard to make that decision for a beloved pet.

Run for fun.

Ultra Cowboy

Queen my condolences on Shasta.  She was lucky to have you for so many good years.

Otherwise it is good to see you around here again.  Running Western States Training Camp?

WYBMADIITY

Save

Brian Runner

(oops, wrong thread)