Trailer Trash

Trick or Thursdaily (Read 36 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

It's ladies night and Oh what a night.  7 miles on the trails with a couple of girls.

QOTD:   I am going to prepare myself for a job interview for a promotion tomorrow....oh  pleaseeee...pleaseeee... give it to me!!!  It's a different department so my chances are as good as it would be in my department.  Noone trick or treats on our road.

Sandy:  Nice pics...the fog added a bit of adventure into the run.

runtrail dc:  Wink

LB2:  You sound like my husband...doesn't want to go to a party but then I have to drag him out!!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Food poisoning here, so no run today. Not the most pleasant feeling.

Going to take out the kiddos for trick-or-treating soon, and in contrast to some other Halloween nights, they won't have to fear that some big monster will sneak some candy out of their baskets. Dead

DD had the annual indoor concert of her marching band last night, and it was awesome. 185 musicians on a comparatively small stage - it made the seats vibrate!

Sandy: Nice pictures, this must be a scenic route on a nice day.

QOTD: Taking the boys trick-or-treating, and maybe handing out candy later. My all-time favorite is KitKat.

Run for fun.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Over to the local park to run intervals on a little .2 mile loop. Ran 8 x .4 miles (2 laps) at 5K pace, one lap jog recoveries. Finished the month with 198.2 miles. Briefly thought about extending my cool down to get to 200, but quickly dismissed the thought.

QOTD: In the 6 years I've lived at my current address I have yet to have a trick-or-treater come to my door.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Didn't have time to mention it before but Mandy and I did our little race on Sunday. Very hilly course but very pretty. It was fun and despite her crippled condition she did really good. Imagine if she actually trained! I think all that biking is great cross training. She's pretty cool do do this stuff with.

Blush  You're too nice, Harrier!  But it was definitely a good time.  I think Harrier beat me by a good 8 minutes.

Running is dumb.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

5.5 miles this evening in the snow/ice/slush- wee bit challenging conditions

qotd: I'll watch my DW hand out candy Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

jmctav23

2/3rds training

Got in a nice 15 mile mountain run.  Including ~2000 ft of scrambling up slab rock in just over a mile.  Topped it off with two miles of tempo running on the flat loop by the trailhead.  Soon enough the snow will make this route impassable so it's good to get in some serious vertical training before the mountains are whited out.