Trailer Trash

Sue’s Saturdailies (Read 22 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Have been watching Warden's trek.  Like Queen said, I wish I knew where he's headed.  But it's still fun following along.  You can change the view to satellite images of the terrain if you click on the button in the upper left corner that looks like stacks of squares, and select aerial.  The satellite images are archived from some other time period, right?  Not showing much snow, but I know that isn't the way Warden described it.  That river crossing looked a bit gnarly.  Looks like he's headed for what appears to be a bridge (hopefully) across the Flathead River.  Almost 35 km done, whew.

The finish is at Swan Lake Campground on the north side of Swan Lake Village which is on the east side of the southern end of Swan Lake.  If you zoom in on the south end of Swan Lake it eventually shows on the map. Source of info.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

moonlightrunner

Dhuff:  sorry it did not go well. I hope you recover well. Running in heat and humidity is so challenging g, especially early in the season. I am looking forward to the reports from the race. Not sure what terrain and conditions are like down that way.

Dandy: congrats!

Paddle boarding for me again today. I am ready to quit my job and move here to be a fulltime grandma with the bonus of lake living.

Knee feels pretty good today sans the wine. The topical anti inflammatory does seem to help.

Well Possum was an epic failure for me...best part of the day was meeting Sandy and Devan.  Congrats to Sandy and I'm sorry to hear Devan had to drop.  I ended up dropping at 10 miles.  I can attest that migraines and hot humid rocky deep sand and hilly courses don't mix.  At 8 miles in the migraine was so bad I was throwing up and had tunnel vision...no bueno.  After I process everything I'll write up a RR.

I can't imagine what MT is doing.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k