Trailer Trash

Told Ya So Tuesday (Read 21 times)

LB2

No running this morning. I'll make a short hunt; come home and do some work; go back hunting this afternoon.

QOTD: Are you off today? If so, will you vote or have you already voted?

I am not off today, but most of the schools with whom I work are out today. I already voted early in person.

LB2

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Walked my rifle 9 miles yesterday; saw a raghorn bull just at first light glassing- watched him feed (away from me) and finally bed down in some thick timber- normally this would be a great opportunity to make a stalk, but the snow was so crunchy it wasn't even an option.

Going to plan B today- heading out in the afternoon for an evening hunt, we're supposed to get into the 50's so hoping the snow softens up.

qotd: I'm on vacation Smile  we voted a couple of weeks ago; in Montana you can sign up for absentee ballots without a reason, so all of our ballots always come by mail- easy peasy!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Another rest day...just because.

QOTD: Off? No one has off in PA unless they take the day off. Kids are at school, businesses open, yada yada. I haven't voted and unsure I want to. I am so sick of this nonsense. But probably will vote later.

On that note, have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

LB2

At least you got out there and saw one. Good luck this afternoon.

Walked my rifle 9 miles yesterday; saw a raghorn bull just at first light glassing- watched him feed (away from me) and finally bed down in some thick timber- normally this would be a great opportunity to make a stalk, but the snow was so crunchy it wasn't even an option.

Going to plan B today- heading out in the afternoon for an evening hunt, we're supposed to get into the 50's so hoping the snow softens up.

qotd: I'm on vacation Smile  we voted a couple of weeks ago; in Montana you can sign up for absentee ballots without a reason, so all of our ballots always come by mail- easy peasy!

LB2

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

danke Smile

quick update on Tim- he's making slow, but sure progress; John Hopkins is having him do some experimental treatment which has shown some promise AND he's getting out a little bit too!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Looking good, Tim!!!    So happy to see you outside!

I voted weeks ago via mail.  Now I get to deal with anxiety for however long this takes.  WOO HOO!

Running is dumb.

Sandy-2

Had an early morning meeting today so I did 12 mi after work today. 

Looking good AT!!

qotd: not off work today.  We voted in person a week ago.

tbd.

Woot! Great to see a pic of AT!  (At the AT, haha.) Glad things are moving in the right direction!

Ran 6 easy miles this morning and then went for a walk after work.  Anything to avoid news or media.  I voted a couple weeks ago and I don't need to hear the play-by-play.

QOTD: Not off work today.  Had a crap ton of work to do, in fact.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR