Trailer Trash

Finally Here Fridaily (Read 23 times)

Sandy-2

Quick drive by today.   SRD for me.

Crazy busy at work and getting ready for the run/hike with my DD this weekend.  I’ll be out of touch for Sat/Sun.

qotd: started running track in Jr High because my older brother was on the track and cross country team up at the High School. He was a great runner, me.... not so much.

tbd.

moonlightrunner

I have enjoyed reading how you all got started. Lost of horse stuff mixed in with some. I grew up riding and showing horses..but no endurance riding. Wish I had!  FTYC...I think that is great how you grew up running in the woods with your dad!

dhuff: kudos for finding running as your solace when dealing with your relationship issue.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Hey.. maybe we can say hi   What donyou look like.  I am with 4 other ladies so if you see a group of 5... one with gray hair, say Hi

Hi Sue: I'll be at Antelope Canyon as well.  RB is running 50 miler, I'll be pacing her.  I ran this event last year.  I try not to run the same races.  Too many out there.  Safe travels.

dhuffman:  stay safe and warm.  the storm that just pass through northern AZ is heading your way.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

dhuffman63

Trails

az...so far lots of rain and thunderstorms, parents have had tornadoes in MS but so far non too close. Enjoy your trip and I agree...too many out there  ....I'm still checking on Armadillo Ultra in June or Psycho in July.