Trailer Trash

Too Wet Tuesday (Read 14 times)

LB2

Well, I have yet another excuse to not run today: It is raining. I definitely don't want to get out in a cold rain this morning.

QOTD: Who do you think will be playing in the SuperBowl?

49'ers vs. Bengals

I'd like to see the Bengals win for a few reasons. But mainly, I would like to see them win because of Joe Burrow. He played football at LSU and led that 2019 team to a perfect season. I am an LSU fan, but I am not one of the typical psycho LSU fans that you are bound to run into if you are ever down here. Some people's lives revolve around college football here. But I do like them. Anyway, I think he is a really strong player who has worked for everything he ever got, and that means something.

LB2

Sandy-2

Had a 5am meeting this morning so I'll run 5 mi after work today.

qotd: KC vs California .

Actually as much as I'd rather it not. . . . .  I think this round will go to the two favorites, so I think it'll be KC vs LA in the big game.

tbd.

XtremeTaper

A short plodding 4 out at the lake last night with Baker. Temps pretty mild, in the low 30's but it felt colder. Must have been a mental thing the grey skies and frozen lake. Run today? TBD. Maybe up at the local trail. Plus weights today.

QOTD: Rams vs Bengals. I think the Rams have a much better offense and will figure out how to beat the 49'rs defense despite failing twice this year. Bengals recently beat the Chiefs and I think they have the offense to do it again, though I suspect it could go either way.

LB2 - Not sure how Ohio State missed the boat on Joe Burrow. Granted they had a lot of quarterbacks in the room but he was a local guy. I rooted for him while he was at LSU.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Will hit the hills with TE shortly; temps have moderated here of late- highs in the 30's which is very pleasant after what seemed like a long time of near 0 weather

qotd: I'm rooting for Cinci, but KC is pretty tough- obviously; I'm rooting for the 49'ers, but same deal

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √