Trailer Trash

Trail Run report, with pics (Read 151 times)

Birdwell

I couldn't figure out pic posting over here, so I created an entry at the "site we do not speak of" 

there's some nice pics of the Arizona Desert. I'm not very good at computer stuff, so you may have to copy and paste. sorry. 

http://forums.runnersworld.com/forums/runner-communities/trail-running/trail-run-kind-of-guess-report-pics

Lovely pics! Looks like a fun day, even if you didn't get as far as you'd originally hoped.

Here's a clickable link to your report. To make links clickable, copy the url of the link, highlight the text where you want the link to appear, then click the icon that looks like a little chain. A window will come up where you can paste the url.

Birdwell

Oh, so that's what that button does! Thanks for the tip! 

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Looks like a wonderful, but very tough, run!

Having been out in the Arizona deserts many years ago, I can almost "feel" your run, the pictures make it look very close.

The mountain looks manageable from the distance, but your pics from the trail show the difficulty. I think your pace was awesome, considering the terrain, the difficulty finding and staying on the trail, and the relentless uphills and downhills.

Thanks for sharing, I hope the thorns and needles will be gone soon without too much pain (I once brushed a cholla cactus and a "prickly pear cactus" - can't recall the name now - when a horse was trying to get rid of me, and I know those needles are absolutely no fun!).

Run for fun.