Trailer Trash

Testy Tuesday (Read 13 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Watched the dramatic end of the Quarantine Backyard Ultra last night as I was grading papers. Mike Wardian and Radek Brunner from Czech Republic (who was a beast) went at it for hours and did not look like either was stopping.  Radek was DQ'd at lap 63 (I believe) because he stood on his TM for 90 seconds at the start of that lap instead of running.  A lot of controversy over this and then there drama trying to communicate the DQ to him.  Meanwhile it looks like Mike's wife told him what was going on and he cranked our 7:32 a mile in that loop after already running 250 miles.  

Probably a rest day today.  It is DW's b-day.  But I have to work. She wants to order something nice for dinner, but unsure what yet.

AT: Sorry about DD.  I know that hospital and town and would absolutely agree with you. I pray she does get out of that hospital system.  And agree on the counseling, even if she appears ok right now.

QOTD: Ever felt like you were cheated out of something? How did you react?

I am asking this because Radek (see above) was visibly upset at one point but went on to finish his loop.  The feed cutoff so unsure how he really reacted after all was done.

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday