Trailer Trash

The Wednesdaily (Read 32 times)

jonferg67

Endless trails

All systems seem good except for a slight pain on the side of my ankle that has been lingering for the last week.

I've been having this issue too, based on how it's been feeling I'm pretty sure it's tendonitis but not positive. It doesn't

prevent me from running, nor does it feel especially painful except when I touch it. I've been using my thumb and digging

into trigger points for the area, seems to help. http://triggerpoints.net/

Low_O2

Thanks for the info jonferg. I think I tweaked it a bit last week trying to run a rocky section of trail in the dark. Don't think it is anything major, just a slight concern that it will flare up during the race. Maybe I'll try a little thumb digging.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Wednesdays are traditionally a track workout with my club. This week I preceded that workout with a 2-mile tempo run and still hit my times on the intervals.

QOTD: Coffee! I start every day with two mugs in the morning with breakfast. That's usually all I have though I do drink tea once in a while. My tea preference runs to cinnamon and spice flavored teas.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.