running under the BigSky

strength training this evening

Chnaiur- very nice!

qotd: I usually smile like this Smile

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

NorthernHarrier

No run today but this morning I did some core work, weights, elliptical, and stretching. So, I'm not a total slacker. Long day at the salt mines today and I'm tired and cranky, probably should go run now but I'm thinking a cool beverage sounds better. Up early tomorrow for 7-8 miles.

QOTD--Usually don't smile too much as I figure I'll have Oreos stuck in my teeth from the last aid station Big grin.  I did buy a picture once way back when I did the Big Sur marathon and where the photographer had set-up created a pretty cool background. I have no idea where that picture is now though.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

10.1 miles on what for me passes as a hilly course.

QOTD: Smile and try to look like I'm having fun. My best race photos have come from amateur photographers and friends.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Sandy-2

SRD.

qotd: I just run and try not to look too dorky.  The photo at left is from Leadville last summer, I guess it turned out ok for once.

tbd.

LB2

I ended up with a little over 10 yesterday after work. The run went better than I expected, which is rare. They usually go worse than I expect. It was on the road, but it was a deserted road. I did not see one car, except for a guy parked at the gate going into one of the many oil wells we seem to be getting around here. I hope I get one soon.

LB2