Trailer Trash

Trailer Trash Tuesdaily (Read 34 times)

moonlightrunner

I am not sure if I will run today. Strained something behind my knee and I might let it rest...or I might do an easy 3.

qotd: I love to cook and bake! I live alone...so I don't do it often.... but I will cook for my daughter and her family whenever I can. I love looking for new recipes.

qotd2: No...I don't like doing dishes...a d the current state of my kitchen gives testimony to that. Damn Dish Fairy was a no show while I was gone.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

7 today after work.

QOTD: I thought that I cooked a large enough portion of our meals that I would get credit but apparently that is not the case.  It came up at this past weekends party that I got home from work first, which brought on the question "do you get dinner started".  I shook my head up and down, she shook her head side to side.

I make burgers and meatballs (the from scratch kind).  Cooking bacon is always my job.  I have a few sweet potato recipes  If there is seafood involved I am probably cooking it.  I make breakfast on the weekends.  I also do a lot of the prep work while the GF takes credit Wink

QOTD2: If I don't cook...I do the dishes.  If I do cook...I do the dishes.  If you asked my GF and I if she does the dishes, her head would go up and down and mine would go side to side.

**Ask me about streaking**