Trailer Trash

the Thursdaily (Read 22 times)

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Bert-o - About Montour 24.  If that ever comes back we really have to discuss getting a team together to do the relay version.

That would be really cool and fun to do. I distinctly recall hearing the occasional "patter patter patter" of the relay runners passing by our camp between 3 AM and 6 AM, since they're the only insane ones still on course during that horrid frozen downpour.  I was envious.

And good luck with that beard too.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Gator eye..not Gatsby

doh!   reading comprehension and all that Smile

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Berto: I agree. I found a place which sells their own "compatible" brand, and also refurbished cartridges. I might try them. They say they use customized ink to match the original, and don't use "universal" inks, so I guess the result should be good enough. I'm not printing anything high quality, just stuff for the kids' school, etc.

Sandy: I hope they'll finish the trail soon for you to enjoy riding to work. I did this when I lived in Munich, rode the bike to work 13 miles with my baby daughter in the child seat behind me. That sure kept me fit and trim. I hope you'll like the biking! Is it going to take much longer than a car ride?

Run for fun.

LB2

Ended up getting a 2.5 mile loop in between rains.

LB2