Trailer Trash

Mundane Mondaily (Read 38 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Unscheduled running day for me.  After being sick all weekend and getting in only 4.5 out of the 25 miles I had planned, I'll get a short run in at lunch on what usually is a day off.

QOTD:  I race less and less each year, and do more adventures in place of racing.  In March, I'm planning a solo Quad State run on the AT.  Starting in PA, then the 41+ miles in MD and the 2 miles in WV than finishing in VA.  Haven't decided on the PA starting point yet, so will be either 52 or 58 miles. Plan on carrying everything with me and only relying on a pick up ride in VA.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Queen of Nothing

Sue

SRD, I'm tired.  Between the Mt Bike ride on Saturday, the 18 mile run on Sunday and then all the beer last night while watching the game...I'm tired.

QOTD: I moved here and placed Western States on the bucket list.  But after running long I figure a 50K is far enough and don't have the desire to go longer.  Not to mention I have a husband who desires that I run less.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Trail Monster

Yoga and weights today.

QOTD: I have many. Right now I'm focusing on my first hundred plus the fifty states. Eventually I would like to have run a marathon AND ultra in all 50 states. WS100, Badwater, Brazil 135, Hardrock, Wasatch, Pinhoti, and Comrades are all on my bucket list of races.

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Fried my legs on the elliptical instead of a run today. I chickened out, felt too cold, although the thermometer says it's a great day, much better than my last few runs.

So I did 1 hr at 600 calories and 6.7 miles. And now my quads feel tired!

AT: That AT-adventure sounds great. I might put that on my list, too.

Watoni: That biking sounds grueling!

Run for fun.

Occasional Runner

lace_up: Let's see some Caribbean trail pics!

I'm working on my RR during my short layovers. I have a lot of pics to share in my blog. It's just going to be slow to get it finished, but I should have it up tonight or tomorrow for sure.

tjrun

Long run on hills Friday and Sunday so  probably just a long walk with the dog, Thor today (he likes my rest days best).

QOTD:  Like some of you, I race less often the older I get.  But I do have a list of want to's and will do's.  Desert Rats is a must.  Zion trans too.

In 2011 my 16yo DD and I hiked the R2R2R in a two day-er.  Great fun.  Want run it in one day now.

runfastandie

R2R is the best! Someday I'll go both ways- probably the year I take the family.  The kids are too little right now so the marathon at disney is what we will be doing president's week!

I ran 5.5 yesterday- felt pretty good. Dare I say I'm "running" again? Not sure- but I did make a commitment to run tomorrow at 6:30am. God rest my soul.  Why it can't get out of the 30s in the AM I'm not so sure. I'm tired of the cold. I just want a nice upper 60s for the whole week so I can warm my bones!