Trailer Trash

little known historical fact- Hitler was an ultra-runner (Read 55 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

HURL Fat Ass 50k  1/11- DNS sick :(

Zion Traverse 47 miles 4/5 DNS :( stress fracture in heel

Don't Fence Me In 30k  14k 5/10 ✓

Pengelly Double Dip 13.1 miles & 3000' 6/7 ✓

Devils Backbone 50 mile (I'm running 25 as a two person relay) 7/19 ✓ Wow!

Ellkhorn 23k 8/2- this is a maybe- little close to the Bridger???? signed up :)

Bridge Ridge Run 20 miles 8/9

jamezilla

Follower of Forrest

holy shit!  Poor Helga.

6/21 - Manitou's Revenge 54mi

A man may never run the same trail twice for it is not the same trail and he is not the same man

Daydreamer1

So do we now need to put up a poll for see how many people have pooped themselves while running Big grin?

4/20/13 Hyner 50k

9/28/13 Bald Eagle Megatransect (Marathon)

AT-runner

Wow, I can't believe I agree so much with Hitler.

No. I've never pooped myself, but have pooped in the woods...during a race.

Hitler is a dick!  I've never pooped myself running.  Next thing you know is he will take away the beer at the end!!

I need to sign up for a race..

Watoni

I know this is a popular meme, but I can only listen with the sound off. If you speak German, the rant is chilling and oddly humanizing in some way. Bruno Ganz is amazing as Hitler. In Germany, it was rare to see any actor portray him, which makes the achievement even more remarkable.

The text is hilarious though ....

Great video, I had not seen that one yet.  Well done. :-)

So do we now need to put up a poll for see how many people have pooped themselves while running Big grin?

Well, polls have been done for snotrockets and runners were openly honest about that... Might as well!

The Plan (big parts)→  /// April:  Hampton, VA 24 Hour Run for Cancer (PR 80 Miles) ///  Nov:  New York Marathon  ///  Dec:  Seashore State Park 50K  ///  ∞