Trailer Trash

the Fridaily, I mean Tuesdaily :) (Read 16 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

it’s Tuesday, but my Friday 

4 miles yesterday evening, our incredible weather continues, at least a couple of more days too

will hit the trails after work with Tiny Elvis

qotd: gas prices in your area?  this is crazy but we’ve been at $2.29 now for three months- hasn’t gone up, hasn’t gone down- have never seen gas prices remain the same for so long

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Pain is my friend

Easy 8 miler. It was another cold morning. I love it.

qotd: Same here gas prices have not changed much. I have gone to Costco for $1.90 many times.

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

Pulse endurance 48 hr 175.3 miles

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Warden - don't tease with the Friday thing, not for us Mon-Fri peeps!

Easy, but not so easy 4 this morning. GI was acting up. Thankfully I was just running loops in the hood.

Krash - where do you live/run? I am thinking Colorado from your pics.

QOTD: They had been spiking a little up around $2.69 but they have dipped back down around $2.39 I think. Speaking of rates, we are in the process of refinancing our mortgage. The interest rates are good. We are able to lower our monthly payment (by just a little) with the lower rate and decrease the number of years left on our mortgage. Win Win.

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Jamie- definitely sounds like a win: win, that’s pretty rare anymore

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

Got up early and did 10.  59 deg but about 100% humidity, but still felt great.

I planned ahead and brought some money and using my hat as a mask stopped off at the store .5 mi from my house and picked up flowers. 41st anniversary today.  

qotd:  $1.69  I had to look it up since I haven’t bought gas in a while.

tbd.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Congrats to you the missus for 41 years!! And we need to know if you ran with the flowers? 

Got up early and did 10.  59 deg but about 100% humidity, but still felt great.

I planned ahead and brought some money and using my hat as a mask stopped off at the store .5 mi from my house and picked up flowers. 41st anniversary today.  

qotd:  $1.69  I had to look it up since I haven’t bought gas in a while.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

XtremeTaper

Chilly out there this morning for the am dog wog. About 40 but there was a winter "bite" to the air, likely due to some fog. Could have used gloves. Would have been nice for running but we just did the usual 2 miles with walk then jog. I will get Baker out for 5-6 tonight in the hills of Coventry Woods.

QOTD: Gas has been about 2.49 here lately. We have high state taxes here on gas.

Krash - Good pic the other day. Wishing you luck on your goals, though someone once told me luck is the combination of preparation and favorable circumstances.

Sandy - That is some cheap gas. The only cheaper gas I can think of comes from a can of store brand chili and that is probably even more now. Oh, and congrats on 41!

In dog beers, I've only had one.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Sandy congrats to you and the Mrs!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Pain is my friend

Dr Jamie- I live in SLC Utah. I do most my running in the Wasatch mountains.

XtremeTaper- I agree with you. Luck is what you make it. Hard work, prep and determination. I will make my goals. Famous last word: Watch this!

Krash - where do you live/run? I am thinking Colorado from your pics.

Have a great day!

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

Pulse endurance 48 hr 175.3 miles

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?