Trailer Trash

What I like about RA (Read 279 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Just so you know, that feature did not exist before yesterday.  The Man Upstairs (aka "The Man", eric) got a request in the suggestion area and made shit happen.   He can't/won't always do it like that, of course, but he listens and responds. 

Now that's what I call gettin it done.  Hmmm...can we request a RunningAHEAD trail team where we are sponsored by having race fees paid, travel expenses and shoes?

Ok ok asking a bit much. 

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

xor

Ha.  Nice.  By all means request that in the suggestions and tech support forum.  Oh yes.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Lots of fun "seeing" new people, hesitant to do a geographic question thing (Hi, where is y'all from?)

By all means, John.  Start whatever thread you would like!

Running is dumb.

RunJasonRun

If one uses the RA forum in an office setting, the layout on the computer screen actually looks like something work-related, instead of looking like a big flashy multiple-graphic ad explosion like RWOL.  People walking by the office cannot tell that the person on the RA forum is not doing something work-related on the computer.

Not necessarily speaking from personal experience.  I'm merely stating that I get the impression that the RA layout is more conducive to office surfing. 

You got 'em.  Let the anticipation begin.  

Birdwell

I really like the training log. I started using the one on runnersworld a while back, and I hate the new layout they have. This one is really close to the "classic" log they had. I've gotten really used to the graphs. 

Shakedown Street

shit. where do I start. I am actually liking some of the natives.

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

xor

I really like the training log. I started using the one on runnersworld a while back, and I hate the new layout they have. This one is really close to the "classic" log they had. I've gotten really used to the graphs. 

that is because eric wrote it!

Weegee

Much appreciated is RA's taxonomic diversity.

There's enough land here for every little group to have 40 acres, a mule and however many wives / husbands / cousin-children they want without causing too much annoyance to their neighbors or calling down the wrath of the evil and capricious Moderator Kitteh.