Trailer Trash

Mondaily (1/22/24) (Read 9 times)

LB2

I have my days all mixed up. We were out most of the week last week due to weather issues, which made Thursday and Friday very hectic.

QOTD: Any injuries or niggles so far in 2024?

My forearm is still pretty sore. I injured it a week and a half ago, and I haven't done it any favors over that time. It has improved enough for me to continue with my pushup routine, but I can't do dumbbell curls yet.

LB2

XtremeTaper

Took the dogs out to Birdsboro watershed yesterday and we did about 4 miles out in the snow. Cold and blustery, but I was dressed warm enough and in a few places we were out of the wind and it was nice. Trails were just barely broken in by a few wanderers... 5-6" deep I suppose. Birdie did great again and she met our friend Squid and her mom.

Might run later today or just hit the gym after work. Cold still, but a thaw is coming this week. Should be pretty decent later today, above freezing.

QOTD: Well, I have chronic knee issues but I manage for now. Piriformis on right side has been stubborn since the holidays. It's moderated some in the past week or two. There is a stretching contraption on the gym that works it really well plus I've been massaging my butt once a day (haha) with Voltaren.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

dhuffman63

Trails

qotd: I had VATS (Video Assisted Thoratic Surgery) to suction out some of the stubborn blood/fluid from my lung area along with a large drain tube to get the rest out. While the outer area has healed there is some muscle/nerve area that hasn't healed all the way yet so by 3 every day it hurts to sit in my computer chair and by Friday it's just awful.  I have been managing with just Tylenol but may need to hit the hydrocodone.

It's not running related but due to a botched surgery to put in a chest catheter on my right side.  It didn't work so they put it in on the left side where it is right now. That's what caused the bleeding into my lung cavity.

Sandy you should do awesome at the FL 100.

Leslie just what you need, more injury to your poor hamstring.  I hope you can get some relief soon.

It's icy here today, bad enough they closed the office but since I have a laptop I get to work from home.