Trailer Trash

Feeling Funky Fridaily (Read 36 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

I believe we're in the start of the Third Ice Age- I've run w/ microspikes, snowshoes or on the treadmill for the last four months.  I should have grabbed my snowshoes this evening instead of microspikes, I underestimated the new snow in the mountains.  Got 7 miles in and took just shy of 2 hours 

qotd: probably too ritualistic, need to be better at just going w/ the flow

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I would have felt better if the titled was "Feeling F#cked Fridaily"  something at work set me off and I am mad and sad and quite frankly feeling a bit f*cked.  Sorry if my language offends.  So I am drinking wine and Earl needs attention so I may just go to town and walk the streets with Earl or maybe just get in a quick 3 out here.

Kelly:  I am guessing you lost that pound you have been struggling to lose?

Sandy:  I had an internal sonogram to look at my ovaries..so first they insert and then they tell me see that...yes...that's a piece of shit...I think they use a different word.    Ask your wife...oh the humiliation not about the poo but that internal sonogram.

QOTD: I guess I am ritualistic enough that when there is a changed in the normal or planned routine, I freak a little then get over it.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄