Trailer Trash

Wednesday Humpdaily (Read 37 times)

Ultra Cowboy

Tonight is a Poker Run at the shoe store.  Should be fun...

QOTD:

Assuming I would be able to enjoy the run, I'd say the Continental Divide Trail From Mexico to Canada....In any case a new trail.

WYBMADIITY

Save

Grew up in Taneytown MD. I would just follow Rt. 140 until I got to Rt. 15 to get to Gettysburg. Love the area, its really neat.

Yea, some of my lunch runs are with 2 friends that I don't see as often.  Never a fast pace, so we can solve world problems, but then we usually forget the answers.

Tmotmo44 - Where did you grow up?  I'm a DC native, but have lived near Gettysburg for 24 years.

Hi all,

7 miles w/ hills planned for tonight. Hope I feel better than I do right now. Possibly calling it a day at work, I can't keep my eyes open!

QOTD: I would also do the AT. Always been a dream of mine to thru-hike, so why not thru-run for my last hurrah?

Trail Monster

10 miles on the schedule today. Just waiting for DH to wake up.

QOTD: I have no idea. I might want to see something new altogether. I have a hankering for adventure that I don't think I'll ever satisfy.

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Once again did not get up and have to work late so running the work trail for 5 at 4 today.

QOTD:  Anywhwere in the forest....redwoods?

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

we did our quarterly fitness testing today- 5k run (w/ a really steep hill and a few obstacles)- I was happy w/ my time Smile  also max dead hang pullups, # of pushups in a minute and # of situps in a minute

qotd: building on the long theme of the AT, how about a run from the tip of South America to the northern tip of North America- that should give me several years left to live Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

moonlightrunner

The pup and I went for a nice run/nordic walk today.  It was beautiful! The sun was out (a rarity here in Michigan), the temps were somewhere near 40 degrees (I'd like to think it is spring, but winter is sure to continue to disappoint me for a while).  It was a mix of ice, snow and muck.  It was great!

QOTD: I have not raced nor been out on trails much beyond my home state.  I guess I would pick somewhere new.  Someplace with tall , tall trees, and a spacious forrest floor.  I love running in the forest.

Tomorrow is back to work...after 3 weeks off to recover from surgery.  I have enjoyed being home, but am anxious to see my friends at work.  Still....it makes me think retirement could be a good thing someday.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

bubba hotep

A boring 45 min grind on the stairs.  I've been slacking as of late and only doing about 40-50 miles / week and 2+ hours of running stairs.

QOTD: Wouldn't really matter as long as it was with some good friends.

And then there was blog

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

warden: I was thinking of the same thing, but I was not sure if there is a continuous trail for that?

#pushups in 1 minute - ha, I'd be done with that in less than 10 seconds! Joking

Run for fun.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

The sun was out (a rarity here in Michigan), the temps were somewhere near 40 degrees (I'd like to think it is spring, but winter is sure to continue to disappoint me for a while). 

I forgot where in Michigan do you live? I am a Michigander by heart.  from traverse City.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄