Trailer Trash

Waffling Wednesdaily (Read 21 times)

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Mandy - LOL. Waffle house, Huddle house are no places to go for fancy fruit topped waffles or pancakes. Now you might be able to get some decent pecans since that's a southern thing. 

I learned my lesson the hard way!  I swear it was probably just strawberry pie filling from a can. 

And here's a photo I took of a lady in this rural Georgia Huddle House.  I mean, that hair.  It was too much.  How could I not take a photo? The picture doesn't even do that big ol' front curl justice.

Running is dumb.

LB2

This photo is Waffle House AF!!

I learned my lesson the hard way!  I swear it was probably just strawberry pie filling from a can. 

And here's a photo I took of a lady in this rural Georgia Huddle House.  I mean, that hair.  It was too much.  How could I not take a photo? The picture doesn't even do that big ol' front curl justice.

LB2

XtremeTaper

Mandy - Awesome photo. Hard to believe that woman would allow canned syrupy berries to be used. She looks like she would not take any shit in the kitchen. Oh wait a second.. are you sure that's not Benny Hill.  Big grin

In dog beers, I've only had one.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Oh wait a second.. are you sure that's not Benny Hill.  Big grin

LOL.

Enjoying my short beach vacation, sand and waves are just great. Location of our hotel, too.

A short sprint along the beach, but no real run.  Maybe tomorrow.

We met my neighbors from home for dinner, by coincidence they were at the same place at the same time, and we had a lot of fun. We never have gone out for dinner together before, even though we live next door to each other since more than 11 years and are friends.

wc: glad you made it, must have been quite a trip.

QOTD: We have two Waffle Houses in our town, and I have been to one once. Not bad and not outstanding. My kids don’t like the Waffle House, they sometimes get a breakfast there as a reward from school for certain extra work, but my kids don’t even bother going.

Run for fun.