Trailer Trash

Better late than Mondaily (Read 14 times)

XtremeTaper

About 7 yesterday with my buddy and his dog (Baker too) down at Marsh Creek lake trails. Mountain biker Sunday out there. Kept seeing the same 2 guys over and over. They took mountain biker to a new level. We saw them stopped one time mid-run and they were sipping some Heady Topper Ale. They offered me one. Should have accepted but decided to wait until run was done and I was back home. Wondered how they kept the beer from foaming/exploding while biking on the twisty rolling bike paths but forgot to ask.

Today, did my weight routine and a somewhat chilly 3 mile road loop with Baker through the hood. Finished that up just a few minutes ago.

QOTD: Too late for questions!

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Sandy-2

I ended up only biking 10 mi yesterday, it was raining so it was fun. I did see the alligator in the park.

SRD today.

qotd: Agree.

tbd.

4 miles yesterday and a walk today.  Guess who's got a freebie entry for Miwok 100k next year!  I just got confirmation that it rolled over from 2020 to 2021 to 2022.  Better get my butt in gear after CIM on 12/5.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Hmmm slacking in the running but still hiking everyday 3 to 6 miles.  The goal is to walk Jack an hour and than go run an hour....have not been meeting this goal.   

as Gatsby says...."better get my butt in gear!"

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄