Trailer Trash

Tight Quad Tuesday (Read 18 times)

NorthernHarrier

A scheduled day off so nothing too exciting to mention. More wicked storms just to our north and we'll be getting some T-storms yet later. After the front rolls thru it looks like some outstanding weather on tap. Nice.

Sandy: I don't know. I am probably going to run Red Dirt in February, 2019, 

LB--I actually was gonna p.m. you on this as I have been eyeballing it for awhile. I might enter it to get an event done in your state though several days ago I was showing DW some of the photos off ultrasignup and was told I do too much travelling and spend too much money. I'll have to start doing a little psychology game on her. Not sure what the deal is as this is how I've been rolling for many years. Women....

QOTD--generally pretty good though I have this age issue and it appears to be progressive.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

No run, the cold/sinusitis is just not letting up. I have noticed that I even get out of breath when eating, not a good sign. Strangely enough, I can drag myself through a workday just fine, only afterwards, I crash on the couch for the rest of the day. Hey, maybe I just need a faster couch these days! 

QOTD: See above. The kidney infection is phasing out, but the cold is tightening its grip on me. Feels like I am being eaten alive by bacteria. As long as it is this bad, I don't even consider running. Once I'm patched up again, I'll head out on the trails again for fall and winter.

Run for fun.

Sandy-2

LB2, thanks for the info on Coyote.

Sounds like Red Dirt might be an opportunity for some Trailer Trashers. I may bop over there for something too. 

tbd.

Bert-o

I lost my rama

No run, the cold/sinusitis is just not letting up. I have noticed that I even get out of breath when eating, not a good sign. Strangely enough, I can drag myself through a workday just fine, only afterwards, I crash on the couch for the rest of the day. Hey, maybe I just need a faster couch these days! 

Hope you can rest and recover soon, physically and emotionally.  Sorry to hear about your father.  Hit the trails when you feel the solace will help.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours