Trailer Trash

TGIFridaily (Read 12 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Morning Trailers!

6 miles for Tiny Elvis and I yesterday.

Day off for me today.  Getting my pack together and heading into the Elkhorns for a day of snowshoeing.  Treating myself a little for lunch, brining a small thermos of hot chili 

qotd: weekend plans?  I found out that the Bills game is on NBC so can watch that one, if any of the other games are on NBC, ABC or Fox- I'll probably watch them as well.  We ditched cable awhile back and have an antenna for local channels, but the one we don't get is CBS- oh well, small price to pay for an ever increasing cable bill Smile

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

XtremeTaper

Not much yet today. Just a short walk with the dogs. Will run Baker late afternoon. I think it should be dry, but rain coming in later tonight. 5 last night out in the woods and hills of CW with Baker. Sort of warm for mid January... upper 40's. Despite the nice weather we had the trails all to ourselves.

QOTD: Definitely watch some of the NFL games. Later starts are good! Other than that, errands, some running with Baker and we need to take the Lady out somewhere for a short hike in the woods.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

LB2

I had to run to the store before my work day started this morning. I thought the Walmart was open 24/7, but they didn't open until 7AM. I got there at 6:30, so I checked emails and listened to a podcast in the parking lot until 7. I'll run about 3 or 4 miles at lunch.

QOTD: Yard work tomorrow morning. Dove shooting in the afternoon. Sunday is up in the air.

LB2

Gator eye

LB2- Dove hunting sounds like a lot of fun. At least it always looks like a lot of fun on the tv. No season here beside I don’t think we have enough numbers to make it fun. 

they say no rest for the wicked and I like to be considered a good guy so I’ll take a rest day

Not sure this theory will work for you Warden

qOtD: I’ll be doing anything but watching the Browns play. I’m like the kiss of death to a playoff team when I start rooting for them.

LB2

I got out for a 2.5 mile loop at 11:30 this morning. I had a work emergency that needed attention, even though I can't do anything about it except remind someone to do something that I thought they had done on Tuesday... But I'll do that and sit here an fret about it until it is done.

LB2- Dove hunting sounds like a lot of fun. At least it always looks like a lot of fun on the tv. No season here beside I don’t think we have enough numbers to make it fun. 

We didn't do a shoot earlier in the season, last Labor Day. In fact, I had to check the regulations to make sure this was a legit hunt. I am just going to stand around with a shotgun. I am not really in dove shooting mode. I typically only shoot once per year, but I shot well in the afternoon on the 2019 hunt. The morning was horrible. I barely got any shots and missed the ones I had, every single one of them. I only missed a couple of shots on the afternoon hunt.

LB2

runtraildc

Haven't run yet today, but will head out shortly for a short run. Mostly to get Chowder out and test his new harness.

And guess who has a birthday today? Yeah, the pandemic has turned us into people who celebrate dog birthdays.

qotd: Not much. Most of DC is on lockdown and it is impacting the entire region. We're in MD just a few blocks away from DC, so that means the helicopters hover in our airspace since it's restricted at the DC line. So, maybe some runs in the neighborhood, but probably a lot of news watching and copter listening.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I ran almost 4 which I think should equal 6 since it was rainy and slushy ground.  

qotd:  Going skiing in this crap with my high school friends, actually friends from the ski team.  Been 41?years since I've seen them or been in touch and it's like no time has passed.  Guessing watch football with my parents.  

dc:  the Chiwdered picture never showed up for me.  But let him know I said Happy Birthday.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄