Trailer Trash

Saturday (Read 28 times)

Chnaiur

I was pushing for 09/21 weekend but husband has to go somewhere and it just works out better.  It would of been nice to have company but I really think our speed would have bored you.  Blush  Maybe another time..

Valerie...I was going to see if you wanted to do our run with us?

I think you are vastly overestimating me... we'll for sure have to run together to get the record straight :-) Maybe in the spring.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

valerienv

Thread killer ..

I was pushing for 09/21 weekend but husband has to go somewhere and it just works out better.  It would of been nice to have company but I really think our speed would have bored you.  Blush  Maybe another time..

Valerie...I was going to see if you wanted to do our run with us?

I would love to but my husband is doing Lost Sierra on the 28th and I'm doing the Tahoe Marathon on the 29th . Are you done for the year or do you have another section ?

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I would love to but my husband is doing Lost Sierra on the 28th and I'm doing the Tahoe Marathon on the 29th . Are you done for the year or do you have another section ?

It's our last one.  I want to run the Lost Sierra, that looks like beautiful run.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄