Trailer Trash

Sloppy Sundailies (Read 29 times)

The pooch and I had a nice short 3 mile trail run in what remains of the disappearing snow and ice now joined by mud in some sections.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Good Morning, 7 up and down the mountain before sunrise. Now off to work! It was icy, packed snow, and deep, icee-crusted sniw, very tough! TT: nice morning run, good to hear Markey went for it again.

Run for fun.

Birdwell

Morning!

SRD for me.

muppy

Try for 6-7 after work. It's another beautiful day, it's 50* now and they are calling for a bit of snow tonight.

Sandy-2

The alarm went off at 5:30am this morning, wasn't too sleepy but I did turn it off, next thing I knew it was 2.5 hours later.  Felt great, I guess I did need a little more sleep.

Finally got up and went for an easy 14 miler in the park near our house.  About 65 deg and raining the whole time, I like running in the rain so it was nice.  Funny thing, I met this woman running along in full rain stuff from head to toe, jacket long sleeves, long pants.  I was in a singlet and shorts and totally comfortable.  Hmmmmm.

I still haven't seen any alligators in the park and I've been looking for years now.  My DW and her friend went and they saw one the first time they went.  I guess that is a good thing though.  Anyway lots of birds this morning.

tbd.

Daydreamer1

Worked last night so I came home and slept. Got out for a 4.5 mile run this afternoon. It felt good but I almost melted down in the heat. Temp was 50 and I wore a long sleeve biking jersey which was too much. Cool wave coming for tomorrow, high of 32, so I should be back in my comfort zone.  It's amazing how quickly a person can acclimate to the weather.

Now it's back off to work for the night.

13.1 lovely miles in Redwoods Regional Park, a new (to me) park in the east Bay Area about an hour's drive away.   Did the first loop of a trail marathon that will be held there in March, which a RC friend is doing.  Also did a HM yesterday at Montara Mountain,  just up the road in Pacifica.  Can't complain about the weather, which is perfect for running with temps in the 50s and sunshine, but I'm sure glad to hear that we'll be getting some rain this week since it's sorely needed.  Otherwise we won't be allowed to take showers come summertime.  Which could get stinky.  

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

sugnim

It has been snowing like crazy all day.  I decided to stay inside and do some calisthenic exercises.  After 35 minutes of high energy exercises with no pausing, I feel great.  I worked out my whole body.  I've been meaning to develop a routine of calisthenics for days when I don't run, and today was a great excuse to do that.  We are supposed to get 1-2 feet of snow here in the valley overnight.  With any luck, I'll have to leave the car in the garage and snowshoe to work tomorrow morning!

Chnaiur

I did 8 miles in Golden Gate park on very heavy legs. It was pleasant enough anyway though.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k