Trailer Trash

Happy HUMPDAILY! (Read 35 times)

NorthernHarrier

Got in  5 this afternoon.

QOTD I Was passed by a young lady pushing a double jogging stroller, not once but twice! Was probaly doing 8:30-9:00 minute miles and was passed like I was standing still. I let people go right on by, I like my space.

Boy do I know that feeling. I was racing a local 10k back in the day and was easily on a sub 39min. pace when with a half mile to go I was taken out by an entrant pushing a baby jogger. It was like a kick in the groin at that point, took the wind right out of my sails and I staggered in at around 39:20 or so. I think that may have been my last 10k ever. When I get passed by a baby jogger on a gnarly single track I'll know it's time to head to the shuffleboard court.

Mandy. I'm gonna try to get out there but may not be there in time. We'll see. Have not biked there this year myself and have never really felt like I knew the ins and outs of those trails. I could very easily end up on my head there. ( never said I had any skill) If I miss you tonight we'll have to schedule something a day or two in advance.

Last night I finally ordered my new DNF stickers. I'm pretty pumped! Big grin

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Mandy. I'm gonna try to get out there but may not be there in time. We'll see. Have not biked there this year myself and have never really felt like I knew the ins and outs of those trails. I could very easily end up on my head there. ( never said I had any skill) If I miss you tonight we'll have to schedule something a day or two in advance.

Last night I finally ordered my new DNF stickers. I'm pretty pumped! Big grin

Sounds like a plan!  I'll look for you, but we can always schedule something next week if this weather holds!  So far all my mountain biking falls have come from QR.  Bloody knee, whacked my head, fell into a thorny bush, ruined my saddle.  I've survived Blue Mounds and CamRock in tact...so far...

Running is dumb.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I did not run today..we went out for pizza and wine.

QOTD:  Yes...alll the time.  I just returned from a work trip where I told co-workers I was picking another security line to see if I beat them....I totally lost.  Not tp mention the race in my head whenever I am with someone.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄