Trailer Trash

Waiting for Wednesdailie (Read 18 times)

dhuffman63

Trails

Bert is this the one who has a PhD in Computer Science and AI?  Oh and your wife looks so kick ass in the dress and boots...I love the picture.  I take a beta blocker religiously because of high blood pressure and to keep my HR low.  Without it before I went into remission my resting HR was hitting 200 and my anxiety was off the charts.  Hang in there.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Took a couple miles of slow plodding before I started to actually run today. Finished with 7.3 miles.  Looks like more storms moving in.  The tornado watches are well north of me today, so dar.

Diane, does the little library participate in inter-library loans?  I've gotten some obscure title from my library that way becaue they're tied into a state wide network.

qotd: I rarely shop except for groceries and the occasional ebook. Now if you include any place where I might spend money besides actual brick and mortar or on-line stores, I'd go with Expedia for my travel expenses or Ultrasignup for my race entry fees.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

AT-runner

Tim

.  God forbid we go back mustard vs. mayo?

I thought it was "Miracle Whip" vs "Mayo"

dhuff (or is it Speed Racer) - Love the Kindle.  I read 2-3 books a week and 1 a day on vacation.  Some good and some junk stuff, but Amazon stears me in the right direction most of the time, as in "you might  like this author", etc.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

moonlightrunner

I am not smart...so...I will give it a try and drop if things go south. My plan is to run the flats when able, hike the hills (ups and downs), wear the brace and hope for the best.

So far it's looking like I won't be heading out that way on Saturday, but I will be sure to PM you if something changes!  Are you planning to do the fun run, or be smart and skip it?

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

3 quick miles in the steam, in between storms and picking up DS from his friends house. It was slow, sort of on purpose, and I was not really motivated, but I got it in.  Should have done my hair instead, but who cares about looks when you can run.

DD1: great running by your wife!

Sandy: Congrats on the 40! Good thing you can have lots of donuts today.

XT: Glad you got the pool running in time!

traildc: Nice beer run. I am suffering from the sore throat thing, too. Some conspiracy going on with that, to prevent us from running through the steam and storms.

QOTD: Furniture store. I need almost everything new now.

Run for fun.