Trailer Trash

Thursdailies (Read 31 times)

dpc3

Red Hot here I come!! Have been wanting to do it for over 3 years now.

I'll hand you Beer(s) at mile 18 before you hit the slick rock

XtremeTaper

Ended up with 4 miles last night between downpours on an asphalt loop at the airplane park. That was 5 laps of the loop. The gsp, LadyB ran with me (on leash) while the missus walked the old springer, SirB. SirB was pretty much wanting to run so the second time I lapped them I let him tag along so he ran a loop and a half as well. It was pretty dark when we finished and about ready to rain again. Plan is for a trail run this evening at Green Lane, on the rutted ravine side. Should be some mud and puddles and splashing about I suppose.

QOTD: Like everything else in this great country of ours the news is blowing this up into something big and stirring up panic. So I would not worry about flying if I were you.

Sue - Sorry about the home stuff. I think I would have showed him the door. It can't be easy. Hang in there.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Daydreamer1

Heading out for 7-8 miles in a little bit.

QOTD: I'd fly. Just stay out of any Dallas hospitals.

If this becomes a full blown problem across the country I have a good chance of being on the front lines so I've been following it a bit closer then I probably should.  I don't view this so much as a failure of Government, as a failure of a certain healthcare system and a lack of personal responsibility.

LB2

Thanks for the kind words yesterday.  I am trying to look on the bright side; like more time to run and more running vacations.  Red Hot here I come!! Have been wanting to do it for over 3 years now.

Crap, Sue. I missed that yesterday. I am sorry. However, with time, perspective is gained. And when perspective is gained, you'll see that things may work out for the best in the end. It took almost a whole day for me to get over the end of my first marriage. Smile It'll be okay. It really will.

LB2

Watoni

Crap, Sue. I missed that yesterday. I am sorry. However, with time, perspective is gained. And when perspective is gained, you'll see that things may work out for the best in the end. It took almost a whole day for me to get over the end of my first marriage. Smile It'll be okay. It really will.

+1 I missed it as well (I have been sick all week and buried in work -- a great combo)

Are you still running the NFEC 50 miler if I recall? Need a pacer Wink

Queen of Nothing

Sue

+1 I missed it as well (I have been sick all week and buried in work -- a great combo)

Are you still running the NFEC 50 miler if I recall? Need a pacer Wink

I was but it is full... I am going to sign up for the Marathon as the 50K is full too and see if I can get on the list.  The 50 miler might just be dumb for me to do but who ever said I was smart. 

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Thanks for the kind words yesterday.  I am trying to look on the bright side; like more time to run and more running vacations.  Red Hot here I come!! Have been wanting to do it for over 3 years now. 

Sue- might see you there, leaning very heavily towards signing up

got in a nice 6 miles this evening, perfect running weather high 50's, slight cloud cover and no wind!

qotd: I don't like flying (does anyone?), I don't like crowds, I don't like to get sick, I'm w/ your wife on this one 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

SRD for me today, but I may get some free time this afternoon and I might be temped to throw in a few miles.

Qotd:  This... !!!!!!

QOTD:  Up your life insurance for her before you go...this will totally ease her mind.

tbd.