Trailer Trash

Mendon Trail Run 50k (Read 28 times)

some call me Tim

I certainly can't compare to some other events of November first and I'm kind of new around here, but for what it's worth here's a race/life report from my first 50k. I guess I have a blog now.

You know, you always go in hoping to run well, but there's so much there for the taking that is in no way central to running.

Just Because It Burns Doesn't Mean It'll Keep You Warm

runtraildc

Congratulations on your first ultra!  and 9th place, too.  Great write up about your race.

XtremeTaper

Good race and interesting perspective. It seems in most any ultra there is point where you are down then something comes along and changes your outlook. Congrats on your first 50k.. sub5 is a solid time too!

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Nice job..thanks for sharing.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

moonlightrunner

Congratulations! Interesting how different runners motivate through difficulties. I enjoyed your report.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

AT-runner

Tim

Nice job, and thanks for posting.  Now we just need some pictures...we love pictures. 

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

LB2

That was a good report. Congratulations on a solid finish.

LB2

some call me Tim

Thanks, everybody.

This feels like the beginning of a new journey, and the few days of blissful brain chemicals that followed didn't hurt. Once more into the breach? I certainly think so, and sooner than later!

Daydreamer1

Congratulations on a good finish.  That was a very good time.