Trailer Trash

Black Hills 100 RR (Read 53 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

You not having good luck this year.  Second item dropped in the crapper.

No pacer?

Great job!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Low_O2

Nice Job! Congrats on the sub 24hr finish, that's a pretty fancy looking buckle. I hadn't heard about this race before, it looks like it would be a fun one. I would be damn careful while crapping if I were you, who knows what you could lose next... Smile

Snowdenrun

Woo-Hoo on sub 24!

Occasional Runner

You not having good luck this year.  Second item dropped in the crapper.

No pacer?

Great job!

No pacer...

DigDug2

Great race and report, Kelly - good job resetting early on.  Hilarious re: the bib and the pitstop - did the organizers give you any shit about losing your number?

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Nice job, Kelly.  Sounds like it ended up being a good day out there despite the, ummm, shitty start.  Are you going to continue with the pack swapping in future races?

Reading about this made me put the 100K down on my list if I ever get healed.  It sounds like a good race and I'd love to visit the Black Hills.

Running is dumb.

Occasional Runner

Great race and report, Kelly - good job resetting early on.  Hilarious re: the bib and the pitstop - did the organizers give you any shit about losing your number?

I had to explain the circumstances and they seemed to take pity on me.

Occasional Runner

Nice job, Kelly.  Sounds like it ended up being a good day out there despite the, ummm, shitty start.  Are you going to continue with the pack swapping in future races?

Reading about this made me put the 100K down on my list if I ever get healed.  It sounds like a good race and I'd love to visit the Black Hills.

Yeah, definitely. It worked really well. It mattered less and less as the race went on because I simply needed more time at the aid stations as I started to deteriorate. I think it would really work well for 50 milers. I don't know of anybody else that's doing it, but it seems kind of logical.