Trailer Trash

Thursday!! (Read 20 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

It's never too cold for a hug!    It's even better when it's cold.  Virtual hug """   """

Qotd: it has been too cold for most hugs, but temps are warming.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

moonlightrunner

Lol...you are right! However, I have recently encountered two legged creepers on the trail...and decided it best to forgo hugs.... thanks for the virtual hug. My knee feels better already.

It's never too cold for a hug!    It's even better when it's cold.  Virtual hug """   """

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Daydreamer1

25.2 Miles on the bike, then went to the gym while DW was at Weight Watchers and ran 7.2 miles on the TM.  It was lovely outside and really nice inside.  Mostly because the gym was deserted except for a few weightlifters.

I can just hear the conversation in the Squirrels nest.

Mrs Squirrel:  Hi honey, how was your day.

Mr Squirrel :  Be careful when you go out, the damn wardens are patrolling.

Mrs Squirrel: What so bad about that?

Mr Squirrel: Because they're getting really communistic, Almost as bad as NYC.  That warden's miniature Rottweiler damn near busted me for jay walking!!!!  Frekin' Cops @#!*7%!!

Mrs Squirrel: So  that's how the hair on your tail got clipped!!!!!

QOTD:   We don't have any bugs up here this time of the winter, errrr..... I mean early spring.

Seriously though,  my one field is so soggy and wet that I'm going to have a serious skeeter problem once it gets nice and warm.  Gotta get a track hoe in to get it drained out.   Can't even mow it.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

AT, Berto: I am not sure, the picture looks totally distorted in a very funny way when I look at it on my phone, but it does not look distorted at all on my computer. Anywho, if the distortion made you laugh, I'm with you, especially if this managed to get the smile onto Berto's face!!

moonlight: My DS recited to me the stages of aging: stage one: random pains. Stage 2: constant pains. Stage 3: constant sleeping. Stage 4: No pain 

Seriously, my joint pains are worst when I am resting and not running. Not just in my feet and legs, but also in my hands - talk about spooky distance effects of running. I hope you don't have a stress fracture in the tibia, and your knee heals up soon.

DD1: Funny dialogue!

Sandy: Looks like a wholesome meal... Sandwich looks good... I sometimes get into this situation when I can't find anything gluten free anywhere around a hotel and end up at the vending machine. Three packs of chips make a great dinner.

I hope you get your report done and ready.

Run for fun.