Trailer Trash

Hello and welcome (Read 271 times)

xor

Someone asked Eric to make a "Go to last unread post" button.  I do believe this is the solution, but I don't know if he's worked out the bugs yet. 

Clicking on the thread title should be going to the last unread post now... as of yesterday (a new feature shipped on the fly, imagine that).  However... it takes some time for the list to get populated.  Meaning, to know what your last read post was, it has to know what your last read post was... which it doesn't, at first.  Also, if it thinks you have read all posts, I think it goes to the end.

ANYWAY, and most importantly...

The Man posted about shipping this feature down in the Technical Support (or Features and Requests) section of the main forum... the area toward the bottom.  IF IT CONTINUES ACTING WEIRD/NONDETERMINISTIC THEN POST THAT IN THE THREAD.  That way he'll know something's up.  But on a feature like this, I'd wait a couple days. 

Honestly, it was a pretty complicated feature to do.  Consider what the site has to know about you and each and every thread to do it right.  This did not exist before yesterday afternoon.  Spinning plates!  The circus!

xor

Oopsie!  I am so sorry. 

Party Room admins have the ability to censor posts and pics... though it tags it with their name when they do.

You know, for barfy stuff.

NorNev, this is for you (yummy noms as opposed to disgusting feet):

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Party Room admins have the ability to censor posts and pics... though it tags it with their name when they do.

I run a pretty loose ship around here.

Running is dumb.

And I think I figgur'd it out; let's try the swamp again:

Woo hoo!  Success!  (And they say blondes are dumb).

NorNev

Damn...that looks good!

jonferg67

Endless trails

EDRW: Not sure which is better, the trail pics or snack pics. Yummy-looking treats 

you got there. 

EDRW: Not sure which is better, the trail pics or snack pics. Yummy-looking treats 

you got there. 

I made those for an auction.  Chocolate-dipped coconut macaroons on top, chocolate pecan toffee bars in the middle, pistachio-cherry biscotti on the bottom.

xor

If yall turn this into a picture thread, I will miss your questions.

But that's really pretty ok, because this place is easy peasy to figure out!

MWAH

Ultra Cowboy

Thanks SRL,

I figured you folks did some sort of remodelling.  Just wanted to let you know I noticed....

WYBMADIITY

Save

If yall turn this into a picture thread, I will miss your questions.

But, but, but... I had asked about how to post pics and since you didn't answer me the SECOND I posted, I had to go and figgur it out myself.  SmileShould I post a pic of a pony now?